[Akron-Talk] public speaking and Toastmasters

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:03:33 UTC 2020

this is great, from Suzanne Turner, if you are interested in
public speaking or the Toastmasters organization, read on and join the
Cleveland Chapter meeting later today.

I am researching and hoping to start a Toastmasters club for persons with
disabilities. On tomorrow at my chapter meeting I will have a guest who
will communicate the importance and reward of this great opportunity; not
only for public speaking, but also to build morale, confidence and help
with advocacy efforts.

Please share with your members to join us if time permits.

Here is his email to me.

Suzanne