[Akron-Talk] NFBO Greater Akron Meeting

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 22:36:16 UTC 2020

Camryn, glad you made the meeting today! Our guest speaker Thomas had some terrific thoughts to share.

Dues are $10

Make the check out to NFB Greater Akron

Mail it to me at:
401 Silver Valley Blvd.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262

Dues must be in by—before, October 1. Our treasurer Pat McPherson and I will take all the dues to the bank once they are received.

Thanks!

Dave