[Akron-Talk] important chapter reminders

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:54:11 UTC 2020

I have attached the flier for the October 8 fundraiser at Beef O'Brady's in
Stow. Share and forward the flier to everyone you know, and remind them
that carry-out orders do count to the fundraiser. We will have a table with
information there, just like last year, but not planning to staff the table.

We talked about our chapter dues, and moved them back three months due to
the pandemic. Dues must be in by October 1, or your name must be dropped
from the active roster before we as a chapter have to pay dues to the
state. Hoping everybody renews, and we already added a few new members as
Camryn's grandparents have decided to become members. Send a check made out
to NFB Greater Akron, to me or to our Treasurer Pat. Our addresses follow
below. Thank you everyone!

And finally, what a great speaker we had on DSaturday, I hope everyone took
something positive and motivating away from Thomas.

Here are the addresses:
Dave Bertsch
401 Silver Valley Blvd.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262