[Arizona-students] NFB Target Suit

Matthew Hines matthew at aaabvi.org
Thu Dec 4 20:00:00 UTC 2008

I made call to inquire about the question of residency.  The question was,
what if you were/are not a resident of California but did in fact access
Target.com at any time between 2003-2008.  According to the person I spoke
with at that number, it does not specifically state that you have to be a
legal resident of California, you just had to acces that website at any time
while "in" California.  So this may apply to some of us, but here is my
question.  Why has NFB not included other states.  They should most
certainly do so, not everyone lives in California and I am sure that many
others have had these difficulties.