[Arizona-students] NFB Target Suit

Allison (NFB of Arizona) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:55:34 UTC 2008

Matthew wrote:
"Why has NFB not included other states.  They should most
certainly do so, not everyone lives in California."

I think it was because the NFB California affiliate specifically was the
first to  take action on this issue.  It's not as if the NFB picks and
chooses which states should benefit.  It's more that Californians were the
ones to begin the larger process.  As for the rest of the details, I'll
leave those to others to better explain.

Allison