[Arizona-students] Important Message, Requesting Your Participation

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Mon Nov 13 20:30:13 UTC 2017

Greetings NFB of Arizona,

I hope all is well.

I email to inform you of two major projects currently underway that require your participation.

First, with Washington seminar quickly approaching, we are requiring that each state submit at least five personal testimony letters for Aim High. Once an affiliate meets this base level requirement, they will be entered into a competition to see which affiliate can collect the most number of letters. The affiliate will be then nationally recognized and rewarded. Attached to this email please find a letter template that can be filled out, and two sample letters to examine. I emphasize that personal testimonies can be written by anyone and everyone, not just college students.

Second, every year NABS partners with national, to fund thirty blind students to attend Washington seminar. Please find the link to our funding application below and please distribute it widely.

https://goo.gl/forms/orW6c7cPS3zyXSeg2 <https://goo.gl/forms/orW6c7cPS3zyXSeg2>

Thank you for all that you do and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at:

bjduarte at asu.edu <mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu> .

Bryan Duarte
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona | Board Member
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
480-652-3045