[Arizona-students] Washington Seminar Funding Applications Close Tomorrow Sunday 26

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Sat Nov 25 19:36:33 UTC 2017

Students,

As you relax on the couch and continue to digest your delicious Thanksgiving meals and, of course, the leftovers, I want you to ponder the possibility of joining us on Capitol Hill this January. The power and energy that comes with swaying our lawmakers to understand the importance of our education as blind students is unlike anything else one could experience. The confidence, independence, and passion we feel by having the ability to speak up for what we truly believe in and life for each day is a leadership development opportunity no one should let down.

With these thoughts in mind, I ask that you apply for funding to attend our 2018 Washington Seminar. While funding sources span across affiliates, local, chapters, and personal finances, NABS is just another outlet to support you in pursuing your professional and leadership goals.

Applications close tomorrow, so don’t waste any more precious time. Here’s the link again, in case you’ve misplaced it.
https://goo.gl/forms/orW6c7cPS3zyXSeg2 <https://goo.gl/forms/orW6c7cPS3zyXSeg2>

Good luck, and talk to you soon!

Bryan Duarte
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona | Board Member
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
480-652-3045