[Art_beyond_sight_advocacy] Hello!

Amber piratefish13 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:47:33 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.  I joined this group recently and thought I might introduce myself.  My name is Amber and I am an artist. I make jewelry and would love to get back into pottery and sculpture, but painting is my big focus.  I hope to do more than just paint as a hobby someday, as I have found it to be a true passion of mine.
I have been legally blind since birth with ONH, and I am so glad to see these discussion boards exist, I had no idea until a happy accident led me to them.
Hugs All
Amber