[Art_beyond_sight_advocacy] Hello! and textural art

Amber piratefish13 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 01:25:05 UTC 2014

Hi Ann, so glad to hear from you.  Sounds like you are having a fabulous time down there in Colorado.  I'm up in Michigan, but who knows, maybe I will get to travel for 'work' someday. (Most days, making stuff hardly feels like work!)

 My paintings are mostly visual, but with the addition of acrylic collage, they have been gaining a bit of texture as of late.  I also paint on leaves, which lend their own feel to projects.  I've never had a chance to try stone carving myself, but it sounds like fun.  Enjoy your end-of-summer art bonanza!
Amber