[Art_beyond_sight_advocacy] RE Urgent! Visually Impaired and Blind Photographers - Final

Tina Paulick kaosskwien at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:10:56 UTC 2015

hi everyone,

I'm visually impaired and I'm also interested in blind photography.

I work for a German blog that runs photography workshops for visually
impaired and blind people and gets sighted people to describe the pictures
in texts. The outcome is a new form of art consisting of picture and
descriptive text. This project furthers the dialogue between the sighted and
the blind. Many of our sighted participants said this experience made them
see differently.

We're currently setting up an English blog which you can find under
www.photonarrations.wordpress.com

Are there any other blind photographers in this list?

We're always searching for blind photographers who want to submit their
pictures or write texts about their art. Also get in touch if you know
anyone who would like to describe pictures. It is a good creative writing
exercise.

All the best
Tina