[Art_beyond_sight_advocacy] Photo Narrations: A blind art photographer tells her story: Part 1 Nadine introduces herself

Tina Paulick kaosskwien at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 06:52:50 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

This is our latest blog post about a blind art photographer from Germany.

We came across Nadine Alexander-Meißinger by chance on Facebook while looking for blind photographers and asked her to contribute a few posts to our blog. Although blind and visually impaired people are gradually recognized and accepted as free time photographers, only a minority of them seems to turn their hobby into a successful business. Nadine decided to take this step and we want to know how she realizes her dream and what successes and obstacles she encounters along the way. Additionally, we look forward to reading about her experiences with various camera types.

Continue reading:
https://photonarrations.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/a-blind-art-photographer-tells-her-story-part-1-nadine-introduces-herself/

Regards
Tina