[Art_beyond_sight_educators] NFB National Convention Exhibitor and Sponsor Information

Lazarus, Jerry JLazarus at nfb.org
Sun Mar 1 20:42:41 UTC 2009

Good Morning Potential Exhibitors, Past Exhibitors, and Sponsors:

If you are receiving this e-mail, we believe you may be interested in
becoming an exhibitor or sponsor of the 2009 National Federation of
the Blind (NFB) National Convention, being held in Detroit, Michigan
from July 3-8, 2009.   Many of you are past exhibitors and sponsors
of our convention, and I hope you will return for our 69th annual convention.

Dr. Maurer's attached open letter provides an overview of the other
documents available which will answer questions about sponsorships,
sponsored events, exhibit operating hours, costs related to
exhibiting and electric service, access to Internet, details about
the hotel, and related information.

You are encouraged to read through all of the information provided in
one of two formats, either Word doc, or PDF, which are located on our
Web site, available at this link:
<http://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp>http://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp.

Exhibitors should be aware that all applications and payment are due
by Friday, May 29th.  Exhibitor applications received after May 29
will be charged a late fee of $100 per table, if space is still available.

Sponsors must complete and return an application and provide ad copy,
by May 1st to reserve ad placement in the agenda.  Sponsorships will
be accepted after May 1st, but ad placement in the agenda is not guaranteed.

The 3rd annual March for Independence will be held on Monday, July
6.  Corporate sponsor information is available by going to the
following link:
<http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/PageServer>http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/PageServer.

In the event you have additional questions about exhibiting, or
becoming a 2009 National Convention or 2009 March for Independence
sponsor,  please contact Jerry Lazarus at the phone number listed
below or by e-mail.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you at
our 2009 National Convention in Detroit.

Best regards,

Jerry

Jerry L. Lazarus
Director of Special Projects