[Art_beyond_sight_educators] any ideas?

Shelley Rhodes juddysbuddy at velocity.net
Wed Dec 9 01:21:18 UTC 2009

I use that to build up crayons and other implements so that students can
hold them.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history
and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)