[Art_beyond_sight_learning_tools] `~Audio Description of famous works of art

Elisabeth Axel elisabethaxel at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 23:32:03 UTC 2013

Wendy,

Art Education for the Blind published with American Printing House for the Blind six volumes of a college level art history course.
We have an archive of a huge number of images. Please put together the list of what you need and we can see what we've got. There is verbal description and history for the courses that accompanies these materials. Email your list to: editor-at-large at artbeyondsight.org.

I hope one day we can find funding to put all this material on line.

How near are you to Seattle? SAM is developing quite a great program.
Best wishes for your students success!

Elisabeth Axel
Art Beyond Sight