[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Interpoint questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 17 21:22:24 UTC 2010

While not wanting to sound negative -- I think the quick answer to
your question is no.  Mostly, readers of interpoint learn to ignore
the small impressions.  We learn to look for the presence of
something -- not the absence.  The interpoint holes really wouldn't
convey that much information.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920