[Artbeyondsightmuseums] books National Braille Press

Lisa Yayla fnugg at online.no
Sat Mar 6 08:16:03 UTC 2010

Dear Nurit,

Thank you very much. I was interested in learning how
some of the effects where achieved. I am not a photographer
so unfamiliar with the medium. It looked as if some of the
photos had been painted afterwards. Was a filter used, or Photoshop?
neat effects. I don't understand Hebrew. Would it be possible to
give a synopsis? Will be forwarding your links on.
Thanks,
Lisa