[Artbeyondsightmuseums] books National Braille Press

Nurit Neustadt-Noy nuritnoy at macam.ac.il
Sat Mar 6 09:36:48 UTC 2010

Dear Lisa
I noticed this mail after having sent to you the previous......

To respond to your query regarding the effect - to the best of my
understanding it was a collaboration of a few: blind photographer,
professional photographer tutor and  graphic designer.
1. blind photographer taking the image of the landscape or the subject
assisted in the
    description by a professional  photographer.
2. blind photographer assisted by a graphic designer in manipulating
the
    segments of the photographed images using photo tools to apply the
imaginative
    planned results
Will get back to you after looking again in the link and send you a
synopsis

Cheers,
Nurit
----
Nurit Neustadt-Noy, Ph.D.
Consultation and Rehabilitation Services
for Blind and Visually Impaired Persons
Netaim 76870, Israel
Phone #  972-(0)-3-966-4567
Fax #     972-(0)-3-966-8337