[Artbeyondsightmuseums] Need Guidance: Good Access to a Painting

Donnelly Wilburn donnellywilburn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:43:34 UTC 2014

Hi

The artist has given you great access to his painting with the verbal
description.
For me, adding something tactile to the work destroys the original meaning
and concept of the artist.  Rather than enjoying the work as created by the
artist, my experience is with an entirely different medium and entirely
different mental image and experience.