[Artists-making-art] Summer Exhibit Plans

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:55:08 UTC 2012

hi I have some questions about the art events at convintion.

1. is anyone aloud to participate and/or put their items on display?
2. would homemade jewelry be considered tactile art?
3. can we bring items to sell?and will there be time to do so during any of the art events??
4. is there a website where I can find out more information about all the art exhibets?

thank you...

Amy