[Artists-making-art] Summer Exhibit Plans

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 19:03:19 UTC 2012

I just wanted to say awesome job! I wish I could be there! I may have missed it (please forgive me, I get so much mail it might have just slipped past me) but are there any exhibit instructions, shipping instructions, entrance fees for shipping/return shipping or other criteria? I don't have a lot on hand and am about to go on the road for another two months - but am thrilled to try to help get information out there.

Heather KirkwoodDirector of Outreach, Vice PresidentHermansky-Pudlak Syndrome NetworkOne South RoadOyster Bay, NY 117711 (800) 789-9HPSwww.hpsnetwork.org Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!  HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012