[Artists-making-art] Chris Heckel

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 2 19:04:40 UTC 2013

this is very exciting to me! I am a visual artist who lost my sight 6 years ago - and have learned how to create again by learning how to adapt to non-visual techniques and adaptive technologies.  After nearly 6 years of working very hard, I have come back to "full steam ahead" with my work.
Thank you for sharing this information.

Lynda McKinney Lambert, Author and Fine Artist

http://www.lyndalambert.com
http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com

Recent feature stories on my career: see attachment.