[AutonomousVehicles] hello from a very interestedandexcitednfbmember

Angela Daniel msangela48 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:30:02 UTC 2018

I totally share your enthusiasm. Can't wait to own my own car. Or be a part
of a community car that provide service to my family. For sure autonomous
vehicles will change everything. Policing, insurance, and no more need for
parking lots because the cars will constantly be picking up or dropping off
the next person. So happy to be a member of NFB who are on the forefront of
accessibility issues regarding the blind. We are moving from a
Transportation era, to a people moving era.

Best regards
Angela