[AutonomousVehicles] hello from a very interested and excitednfbmember

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 7 00:30:08 UTC 2018

Not to be hard-hearted, cold, unfeeling, etc., but over 30,000
persons are killed each year in the United States in human-driven cars.

I don't wish for anyone to die, and we do have to make these things
as safe as possible, and I think safety has been ignored in some
instances, but we are also using a different standard for
human-driven and autonomous vehicles.

Dave

At 08:48 AM 6/6/2018, you wrote:
>Probably just because I'm extremely afraid of accidents LOL.

---
https://www.avg.com