[AutonomousVehicles] Autonomous vehicles are my passion.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Thu Feb 21 16:40:57 UTC 2019

Dear all,
My name is Jordan Mirander, and I really love autonomous vehicles. The fact that a  car could actually drive itself  is a game changer for  the blind. Seeing blind people like myself being able to drive an Autonomous vehicle is my passion. I really really want to get highly  involved in this committee. Do you guys do conference calls? When is your next telephone conference call? In what ways can I have the greatest impact help out the most in this committee?

Sent from jordan mirander’s  iPhone