[AutonomousVehicles] Autonomous vehicles are my passion.

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 22 21:53:51 UTC 2019

Hello:

I am also very interested in the topic of autonomous vehicles myself. My entire family, as in, both of my parents, and my sister can drive and do own cars. My uncles, aunts, everyone in between own cars and they can pass the license to drive. I am the only one that is being left out of the driving circle. All of my friends can drive. Well, not that I have so many of them, but yet, they can drive. I can't. It isn't fair.

Some day, though, autonomous cars that can drive themselves will dominate the market today, just as ubiquitously as iPhones and Alexa-powered devices. I know this for a fact. The only thing that can stir and block this progress is politics and who knows what else but, yes, I am so optimistic about self-driving cars.

I would love to learn more about the NFB Autonomous Vehicles committee and what they are all about! I would also very much would love to learn more about how to advocate for autonomous vehicles at the local level through this committee.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/certification>