[Blind-Gov] Telework and readers

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 8 18:04:05 UTC 2023

Hello,

When you use teams to share your screen, it has to be on the same computer
you need assistance in reading.
You call the person assisting in teams then share your screen (you can
include audio if you like).
The person reads the screen you cannot read.
You will probably also need to allow the other person to take control of
your system/mouse.
Bryan