[Blind-Gov] Regarding accessing IRS account

Othman (She/her), Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Mon Apr 17 18:13:34 UTC 2023

Keep us posted.  A couple of us, on behalf of the class of blind and low vision taxpayers, sued IRS a few years ago and it seems to me that if the process to get access to an account is inaccessible, that would be inconsistent with our settlement.

Ronza M. Othman (she/her/hers), Director, EEO Compliance Group, Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - 7500 Security Blvd, N3-22-16, Baltimore, MD 21244 - 410-786-3274 (o); 443-380-5044 (f)

CMS aspires to create: a culture that values and recognizes our employees' unique identities and perspectives; an environment that provides all employees with equitable access to opportunities for growth and development; and a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.