[Blind-Gov] Regarding accessing IRS account

Anita Ogletree Ms.Ogletree at outlook.com
Mon Apr 17 23:57:47 UTC 2023

I made the call to the phone numbered that was given earlier but could only leave a message. May not get that call for a while. I did, however, searched for some information on the website and learned that I could let them know that I could not respond to notices from the IRS mailed to me in print but I haven't found out how to go about that.

I have been trying to file for an extension to file because of some unresolved issues I have with making payments on back taxes. I am unable to retrieve a transcript with the information on it because I can't access the account.

Still trying to make that deadline by tomorrow.