[Blind-Gov] Reporter Seeking Lived Experience of Employees with Disabilities and Reasonable Accommodations

rothmanjd at gmail.com rothmanjd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:15:24 UTC 2023

Friends,

A friend of the Federation who is involved in our Disability TenBroek Law
Symposium has asked we share the below opportunity.  I have no other
information about this request.

For a @nytimes story, I'm looking to speak with disabled workers about their
experiences requesting accommodations. What are the workplace barriers to
accessibility? What could be better?

.

email  <mailto:wendyluwrites at gmail.com> wendyluwrites at gmail.com. Thank you!

Ronza Othman, President