[Blind-Gov] The accessibility of soft phones?

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:58:45 UTC 2023

Good evening, I work for the veterans health administration at the Truman VA hospital in Columbia, Missouri, several of our staff are getting prepared to do periodic telework a couple of days a month. And everybody is transitioning to laptops, so that when they either telework or rotate from one station to another they don’t have to reload everything and they just take their computer. There’s also include starting the use of soft phones. Does anyone use soft phones and if so, are there any ones that are particularly accessible? Speci Specifically for someone who is an exclusive jaws user? And only navigates using the keyboard?
Thanks,
Dacia.

Sent from my iPhone