[Blind-Gov] The accessibility of soft phones?

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 10 21:56:27 UTC 2023

Interesting, I did not consider Team's calling feature to be a Softphone, but Dave you are right, it is.  I agree, it works fairly well.  I have not tried to call someone other than those on my network.  I have no idea if and/or how to call someone by their phone number.  Once you make the call, it feels pretty much like a meeting.  I do not know what version of Teams we are using, but I am using JAWS 2022 without the scripts.  They will not approve the use of the scripts.

HTH,
Annette