[Blind-Gov] JAWS Training for Teams

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 16 11:15:35 UTC 2023

Getting training on how to use JAWS with Teams is at the top of my personal
RA to-do list.  I need to find 3 training vendors.  Does anyone have
recommendations for training vendors who are able to do business with the
government in the DC area.  I'm not opposed to remote training via phone,
Facetime and Teams.  TCS is one, I need two more for the procurement
justification.  I know, I should not have to get 3 quotes for a purchase
that is under the purchase card limit, but that is the rules around here.

Thanks,

Annette