[Blind-Gov] Section 508 Complaint Processing

Timothy Elder telder at trelegal.com
Fri Oct 27 14:56:34 UTC 2023

About filing a complaint or administering compliance?

Timothy Elder
Attorney
TRE Legal Practice
1155 Market Street, Tenth Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 873-9199
Fax: (415) 952-9898

E-mail: telder at trelegal.com
www.trelegal.com
Twitter: @trelegal
Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the Reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system. Thank you!