[Blind-international-students] Hello

Philip So pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 31 01:57:52 UTC 2009

Hello Hina,

Please let us know when your website is complete.  I look forward to
visiting your page.

I used to run my own humble website to earn some extra cash, but
haven't done that for a long time now.

What in computer do you focus on studying?

Likewise, If I can be of any help to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I think it's great that this list is here.  And we certainly want to
invite more Internationals to join.  If it has not been done, I can
email NABS' contact person for each state to see if there are already
international students in their mailing lists.

Philip

Philip So
pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu