[Blind-international-students] Hello

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:39:28 UTC 2009

Hi philip,
]yes, i will certainly let you know when my web site is ready. now i
have to work more on it soon i guess.i started working on it but t hen
got busy with my campus job and did not work on it much. what kind of
site you had? i am focussing on internet software development. like
the softwares which are web  based.
 yes, this is a great idea that you  have to contact nab presidents
and sure you can do it. i saw your invitation to face book and will
confirm it. do you use msn or skype?
hina.

--
hina altaf,