[Blind-international-students] My Introduction

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:24:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

The little girl I am working with goes to a school for the blind. They
have about twenty blind students in each class room with very little
amounts of information/materials. They have asked for canes and
Braillers and paper. The children are having to take turns with  the
canes they have available since they do not have enough for everyone.
I will have more information soon, I've started to communicate with
the teachers at the school.

Thanks,
Aziza