[Blind-international-students] interduction

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 19:15:43 UTC 2009

Hello to all my fellow international blind students,
My name is Anmol Bhatia and I am originally from Mumbai India.
I came to the United States in August of 1989 when I was 10 to attend the Arkansas School for the Blind and I have been a international student ever since then. I have completed my masters in political science in August of 2008 and have been on a job hunt ever since then.
I have always want to connect with other blind international students and I am glad I found this group.
I wish I would have know about this much earlier.
So do we have our own special interest group within NFB?
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone on this list.
Anmol