[Blind-international-students] interduction

Hina haltaf at carrollu.edu
Tue Oct 27 05:16:46 UTC 2009

hi  Anmol Bhatia ,
welcome to this list.  we are so glad to have you on our list and hope you will be able to make some friends  on this list. my name is hina altaf and i am originally from pakistan. i am the moderator of this list. i am doing my under graduate in computer science and came here three years ago. actually we started this group  three months ago and its never too late to join.
hope to hear from you more.
hina.