[Blind-international-students] interduction

Imran Altaf imran.altaf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:10:25 UTC 2009

yes, I
too am totally blind. I lived in lahore for most of my life and then
moved to rawalpindi. I have been in the US for more than three years
now and hope to graduate by next year. I applaud my sister for taking
the initiative and starting a group of international blind students.
Do you use skype, msn or yahoo? what part of US do you live in? I am
currently living in the state of wisconsin. What are you currently
doing? Hope to stay in touch with you.
Imran.