[Blind-international-students] interduction

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:36:36 UTC 2009

hi anmool,
thanks alot for your mail. I am very glad to see more people joining
this list and i and imran live in wisconsin. we both are in our final
year of under graduate and are planning to go for graduate school. we
are originally from lahore but now our family is in  r rawalpindi.
yes, like imran said, if you will have msn or skype, that will be
wonderful and we can stay in touch.
please let us know if we can be of any help.
where are you in US? take care.
hina.

--
hina altaf,