[Blind-international-students] introducing myself andcommentsonyour discussion

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 18:03:33 UTC 2010

I ecco what Hina said! Please leave bad language off list since it does not help our cause. Lets not start a political discussion on the list, but only say this "its not just Obama, infact is the least of the war monger, but it has going on for years include under the previous administration". However, all this is not realavent to this list. The point I am trying to make is that the cost associated with making identifiable currency  is not extremely high and far cheaper then some of the other issues that NFB advocates for such as the blind driver challenge. Having said all that lets take this debate off list. I understand that I am the one who started it, but senseative topics such as this one does not help the cause of international students and may discourage some from joining this group. So if it is ok with everyone, lets bring the discussion to how can we as international students and friends of international students help other international
 students and our blind brother and sisters who are not as luckky as we are.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller