[Blind-international-students] introducing myself and comments on your discussion

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 02:43:46 UTC 2010

Guido,
Actually your assurtion that I am fixated on the currency issue is not at all true. I have managed my money successfully for 31 years and have not been shorted changed that I can remember, but what I am arguing is the basic principal of independently managing one's money without having to ask for sighted assistance. As a friend of my said the other day "we forced to adapt ourselves to money which is not accessable not by choice but by cercumstances". Basically what I am arguing is that bringing identifiable currency can realisticly be achieved and it would benefit alot of blind people. This is all I am arguing. Let me ask a simple question from Guido , Dave and everyone "can members of this list openly disagree with NFB"?
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller