[Blind-international-students] introducing myself and comments on your discussion

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 03:35:53 UTC 2010

Well let me express my apologies and lets move on to issues at hand which is how is it that we want to represent the international students and make a difference with the NFB? Again please except my apologies of publically disagreeing with the NFB on the list.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller