[Blind-international-students] introducing myself and comments on your discussion

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 9 03:19:36 UTC 2010

It is fine to speak out.  As you say healthy debate is
good.  However, attacks on the organization are not
appropriate.  And, as was said before, some things are a matter of
priorities.  We work on many things at the same time, but some get
more attention than others.  Just because our priorities may be
different from yours, it doesn't make ours wrong.  However, for
anyone to change our priorities, the way to do it is to join, work
hard, so you can influence people.  The way isn't to tell us we are
wrong on a mailing list, that doesn't change anything.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920