[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes from august 22

Causes for Change International (CCI) Info at CausesforChange.org
Wed Aug 25 18:55:24 UTC 2010

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for your message.

I am pleased to learn of all the work that

you are doing with the Shuar and other

Indigenous communities in the Amazon.

I have had the opportunity to visit with the

Shuar in Naranjal. I have worked with several

Towns in Canton Naranjal for the past three years

as we have coordinated health and educational

Volunteer travel missions. It would be wonderful

to do something together for next year. I have

had an interest in taking holistic practitioners from

the US to work side by side with Ecuadorian practitioners

as this would be helpful to the local communities, as well

as creating an exchange in partnerships.

I agree with you about computers. Last year we

Took several computers and donated them to three schools.

Would love to continue doing this.  The computers are

not difficult to obtain, what is challenging is the cost

in the shipment and or taking the extra weight as a volunteer traveler.

If we can solve the problem of the cost with a friendly

Airline, this would be a welcome challenge.

I look forward to working together with you

Zully

 <http://www.causesforchange.org/>
http://www.CausesforChange.orghttp://www.causesforchange.org/images/logo.gif
it all starts with one