[Blind-international-students] (no subject)

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 08:52:25 UTC 2010

Sorry I was trying to paste the link, but could not.
If  you go to youtube.com and type in Mobility International USA the first link that comes up will be this one. You can also go to my page on facebook and find it there. It would be nice if you can watch and post a comment on my page so that everyone can see it.

cheers,
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller