[Blind-international-students] hello

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 02:05:28 UTC 2010

Hi, Phhilip,

         I am from Berkeley, California. I'm sure you know about the
professorship of Dr. TenBroek who was head of the law department at
University of California at Berkeley, and who scribed the very world
changing "Right to Live in the World?
" That legislation is evidenced all over the city of Berkeley after
the disability movement was begun here in 1970.
Do you know that Dr. TenBroek's paper serves as the foundation to
many of the current ADA legislation..
Dr. TenBroek sounds like a hellova blind guy, that's for sure, and if
you are to study the conception of the Federation, Dr. TenBroek
gathered the lowest denominator in society, people most unlikely to
be anybody and got them together under the mentorship of Mr. Newel
Perry, who is from this neck of the woods, since the California used
to be located here until its relocation down to Fremont, the middle