[Blind-international-students] hello

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 02:56:15 UTC 2010

Hello Phillip,
Social Policy? What is that like? I may be interested in that also. Which magazine do you work for? I am currently doing myb graduate certificate in conflict mediation. Will you be attending the NFB Convention? Perhaps we can organize a international gathering just to together all the international students.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller