[Blind-international-students] rooms for the convention

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 06:02:04 UTC 2010

Hello my fellow NFB members,
My name is Anmol Bhatia a blind international student from India and I am happy to let everyone know that after many years in the United States I will finally be attending my first NFB convention. I am excited at this opportunity and I am looking forward to meeting everyone of you at the convention. I am starting to make my hotel reavation however, I really need a roommate to help me cut down on the cost. So if anyone who is looking for the same could please email me off list I would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much in advance and again I am looking forward to meeting everyone of you at the convention.

Anmol Bhatia

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller