[Blind-international-students] rooms for the convention

Fikru Gebrekidan fikrug at stu.ca
Sat May 22 09:29:07 UTC 2010

Hello all,

My name is Fikru Gebrekidan. I plan to attend the Dallas convention
this year. I joined this listserv because it's the closest to an
international chapter of the NFB. Of East African origin, I'm a
naturalized US citizen now teaching at a university in Canada. If
you're interested in some type of informal international
get-together, like having a chat over coffee or lunch, feel free to
contact me offline or through the listserv.

Fikru